Tuesday, January 15, 2013

This week

So, for this week, wednesday to sunday, this is what I'll be doing;
Tomorrow I'll go to school and have a normal day, except for us going to look at some ducks for an hour.
After school I'll go home, wait for my baby to finish, go get her, come back home and have some snuggly fun!
On thursday I finish early, at 11.20, and I'm not sure what I'll be doing after that.
On friday I'll have regular school again, go home to my baby and hang out with her and her brother, then I'll go home and wait for the next day.
On saturday me, honey and Emelie will go shopping, and it's going to be awesome! We'll shop for clothes and stuff, and in the end I'll have to wait for them whilst they shop for underwear ;/////; <3
Don't know what'll happen on sunday, cause I haven't really "planned" that yet.
Oh well, that's what I'll be doing the time that is left during this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment